What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for How Kahoot Works Youtube, simply check out the link below:
14/11/2014 · Learn how to create fun and engaging review games for your students with Kahoot! ATTENTION!!! A new, updated version of this tutorial is live! Check out t…
A walk-through of Kahoot! for LHS teachers.
Recorded with https://screencast-o-matic.com
12/11/2014 · Two minute tutorial on how to use the formative assessment tool, Kahoot! in a classroom.
sample of how Kahoot! works
Welcome to the official YouTube channel for Kahoot!, one of the world’s fastest growing learning brands. Millions around the world use Kahoot!’s free game-based learning platform each day to …
23/10/2018 · These EduHeroes tested our new offering Kahoot! for schools. This offering is focused on collaboration and saving time for teams of teachers. Put your creati…
How Kahoot is beneficial to teachers.
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.