What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot 360 Presenter, simply check out the link below:
Kahoot! 360 Spirit is the complete solution for team spirit and company culture, corporate learning, and audience engagement. Organizations can empower every individual and team to create, share, and join engaging learning experiences with ! Spirit.
Presentations to small audiences . Kahoot! 360 is the go-to tool for thousands of workplace presenters. It’s so easy to deliver engaging presentations and meetings with Kahoot! 360: Simply import a slide deck or use our range of slides to convey key information.
07/07/2021 · Kahoot! 360 Presenter Best for: Delivering engaging interactive presentations and meetings that keep participants focused, involved, and energized. Hosts can import slides and add assessment question types to make content stick and include audience participation features to gauge opinions, gather feedback, and spark discussions.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that brings engagement and fun to 1+ billion players every year at school, at work, and at home. Sign up for free!
Kahoot! 360 Presenter for Teams. Save 26% per license with a team plan $29 per host per month $348 billed annually Collaborate on engaging content for meetings and presentations: Up to 50 participants per session; Everything in ! Standard; Create/import slides;
26/03/2021 · The plan enables hosts to create and deliver presentations that involve audiences throughout, not just with a Q&A at the end. With Kahoot! 360 Presenter, you can: Present key information in 10 flexible slide layouts Import slides from your favorite tool (PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF) directly into a .
Presenter / Manager Employee / … to Kahoot! 360 for work and professionals Introducing. Microsoft PowerPoint Integration Start your kahoot session directly from within your PowerPoint ! The transition from centric to including everyone within the organization.
360 Kahoot 360 Spirit Kahoot 360 for enterprise How Kahoot 360 works Kahoot 360 integrations Motimate ActimoSolutions Remote and hybrid teams Training Events Presentations and meetings Culture Onboarding Employee engagement Communications Verified creatorsPlans pricing Individual plans Team plans Enterprise…
Company Presentation … to Kahoot! 360 for work and professionals Introducing. Microsoft PowerPoint Integration Start your kahoot session directly from within your PowerPoint ! The transition from centric to including everyone within the organization.
Copy the link of the kahoot by clicking the share icon followed by the PowerPoint icon. Paste the link into the Kahoot! for PowerPoint add-in. Continue to edit and rearrange your slides for optimal engagement. Deliver your PowerPoint , and host the without leaving the Slide Show View. Download guide Get the add-in.
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.