What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot 360 Standard, simply check out the link below:
Kahoot! 360 Spirit is the complete solution for team spirit and company culture, corporate learning, and audience engagement. Organizations can empower every individual and team to create, share, and join engaging learning experiences with ! Spirit.
Kahoot! 360 Pro Max. Add your own branding. $ 79 per host. per month. $ 948 billed annually. The ultimate customizable training and event plan. Up to 2000 participants per session. Everything in ! Pro. Customize with your own backgrounds and colours.
07/07/2021 · Kahoot! 360 Standard is our entry-level 360 plan. It equips users with classic tools for creating and hosting kahoots that reinforce key points while helping participants stay focused and engaged on the topic at hand. Player limit: 20. Key features: 2 assessment question types.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that brings engagement and fun to 1+ billion players every year at school, at work, and at home. Sign up for free!
Kahoot! 360 Standard $17 per host per month $204 billed annually Engage small audiences and test knowledge retention. Up to 20 participants per session; Quiz questions and polls; Buy now. Annually Monthly Are you a teacher, business or parent affected by COVID-19? …
With team mode in Kahoot! 360, individual players join and play as a part of a multi-player team, rather than as individual participants. … We offer a free 7 day trial on the annual Kahoot! 360 Standard subscription. You can cancel at any time and your credit card won’t be …
360 Standard: 50 people per group; 360 Presenter: 100 people per group; 360 Pro: 200 people per group; I have a social plan on Kahoot!. Can I make a group? Users with social plans cannot make Groups at the moment. Do users have to have a ! account? No, you can invite users by email. They will be instructed on how to sign up and join your …
for Teams. Save 26% per license with a team plan. $ 29 per host. per month. $ 348 billed annually. Collaborate on engaging content for meetings and presentations: Up to 50 participants per session. Everything in . Create/import presentation slides.
Kahoot! at work. Bring fun into training, presentations and events and collaborate with your colleagues. from $0. per user/month (NPOs get 50% off!) See plans. Kahoot! at school. Collaborate with other teachers, save time and create even more engaging games. from $0. …
Join a game of kahoot here. Kahoot! is a free game-based learning platform that makes it fun to learn – any subject, in any language, on any device, for all ages!
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.