What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot 360, simply check out the link below:
Kahoot! 360 Spirit. Kahoot! 360 Spirit is the complete solution for team spirit and company culture, corporate learning, and audience engagement. Organizations can empower every individual and team to create, share, and join engaging learning experiences with Spirit. Contact us to learn more
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that brings engagement and fun to 1+ billion players every year at school, at work, and at home. Sign up for free! … Set your whole team up to deliver awesome presentations with Spirit, our best …
25/02/2022 · Kahoot! 360 Archives | Kahoot! Introducing Kahoot! themes: a customized experience to reflect your b… Get creative with your presentations by creating an immersive experience that engages your team, clients, and partners. Introducing Courses: build a culture of continuous learning with Kaho… We’re excited to announce the addition of …
07/07/2021 · Solutions brief: Kahoot! 360. Kahoot! 360 is the flagship product for business users. Companies around the world use Kahoot! 360 to deliver in-person and remote training sessions, presentations, meetings, and events that boost engagement, improve learning outcomes, and strengthen team and organizational culture.
Kahoot! 360 is the go-to tool for thousands of workplace presenters. It’s so easy to deliver engaging presentations and meetings with Kahoot! 360: Simply import a slide deck or use our range of presentation slides to convey key information. Then, check if you landed key points with multiple-choice and true/false questions and spark …
Kahoot! 360 Spirit enables employees to…. Share knowledge in an engaging way by creating and hosting kahoots in meetings, to energize, connect and share knowledge with colleagues. Discover new team building experiences in a hybrid world and bring more fun into operations. Provide feedback to their company by voicing their opinion.
Kahoot! Pricing: Standard, Pro and Premium are the Kahoot Pricing plans for home, priced annually per user at $120, $240 and $480 respectively with the standard monthly plan at $15 per user only. For work, its annual per host plan costs the same as home plans with one more plan, i.e. Premium + costing $720.
Beli Sewa Kahoot 360 Pro Quiz/Kuis Murah Premium 2000 Partisipan – 1 Hari Terbaru di Shopee. Gratis Ongkir COD
Paket Kahoot Premium + dan Pro 360 Harga Murah – 100 user di Tokopedia ∙ Promo Pengguna Baru ∙ Cicilan 0% ∙ Kurir Instan.
Join a game of kahoot here. Kahoot! is a free game-based learning platform that makes it fun to learn – any subject, in any language, on any device, for all ages!
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.