What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot 3d Shapes, simply check out the link below:
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that brings engagement and fun to 1+ billion players every year at school, at work, and at home. Sign up for free!
20-02-2017 – Check out this #Kahoot called ‘2D or 3D Shapes’ on @GetKahoot. Play it now!
22/04/2016 · (Untitled image of Kahoot, n.d.) Evaluation Matrix Name of teaching resource Kahoot! Weblink (if web based) Matching 3D Shapes with Features – Created by Heather Knight Who should this digital teaching resource be used with? (ie year/grade) I have designed this game to be used with grades 2 and 3 students.…
Students are using Kahoot to decide if a shape is 2D or 2D!
13/01/2018 · Kahoot is a computer-based game that gets the whole class into practicing cross sections of 3D shapes. This Kahoot has 27 questions to get kids thinking. If 27 questions sounds like too much, remember that you can download the game to your account and you can edit it. You can delete some of the questions and make it a quicker game.
22/04/2016 · (Untitled image of Kahoot, n.d.) Evaluation Matrix Name of teaching resource Kahoot! Weblink (if web based) Matching 3D Shapes with Features – Created by Heather Knight Who should this digital teaching resource be used with? (ie year/grade) I have designed this game to be used with grades 2 and 3 mathematics. How should…
28/11/2017 · Agnete T. Pedersen November 28, 2017. Math midterms are approaching – but don’t panic! We’ve prepared something that will help you and your students prepare for midterms in a stress-free, fun and engaging way. Meet our new collection of geometry review , aligned with Common Core Standards (CCS) and ready to play.
3D shapes- Faces, edges, vertices. 20 hours ago by . Rickey McGillicuddy. 0% average accuracy. 0 plays. 5th grade . Mathematics. 0 Save Share Copy and Edit Edit. Super resource. With Super, get unlimited access to this resource and over 100,000 other Super resources. Thank you for being Super. Get unlimited access to this and over 100,000 Super …
This quiz is incomplete! To play this quiz, please finish editing it. Delete Quiz. This quiz is incomplete! To play this quiz, please finish editing it.
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.