What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot 3rd Place, simply check out the link below:
11/03/2022 · MYNUTS WON THE KAHOOT!!!
3rd place in Kahoot with 17 classmates, choked first. Social. Because my SAT is on Wednesday, my AP Lit teacher decided to do a Kahoot about SAT grammar. For the last question, I chose the answer quickly because the top position was so close to each other, and immediately after I knew the actual right answer that wasn’t the one I chose.
I came out to my classmates by winning the third place in a Kahoot. I did once the Same and the Reaktion: WHO is Luna! And why is that B in the 1st playce she stole my spot. The teacher just went: “1st Tuomas, 2nd Antti and Luna”, and literally nobody even noticed it …
This contest is meant only for students from Grades 1 to 6 residing in the United States. Spell Kahoot 3.0 is a virtual contest that will take place entirely online. Contest date is January 29 and 30, 2022. All entries for the contest will end by January 27, 2022. The Spell .0 will be held in categories on the following dates as …
Game 5 (Kahoot – Airlines) – 1st Place: Ryan de los Reyes; 2nd place – Cedric Valera; 3rd place – Rambi Francisco Philippine global explorers is a non-stock, non-profit organization formed under the laws of the republic of the philippines
Discover how Kahoot! makes distance and blended learning awesome! Learn more. Business See how e-learning and virtual training tools can help your organization. Learn more. Home Learn how our apps and games can make learning from home fun and engaging. Learn more. Close …
Kahoot is dum I was playing with my friends and I answered 14 out of 15 correct and 1st and 2nd place answered 13 out of 15 correct but still, I came 3rd place Useful Share Hayden Delk
13/05/2021 · 297 Likes, 103 Comments – Gas Clan (@gasclan_) on Instagram: “Hosting a Kahoot this SATURDAY with 1-3rd place prizes! (FREE nitro & vbucks) Comment and story…”
29/10/2021 · i was 3rd place on kelvins kahoot and then… i was 3rd place on kelvins kahoot and then fumbled because it was an anime question i didnt …
Earth Day. A quick Kahoot to celebrate #EarthDay. 🙂 #earth day #earth #day #environment #recycle. Created by: ellewagner. Language: English. Plays: 10155 Shares: 0 …
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.