What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot Conditionals 0 1 2, simply check out the link below:
Play this kahoot about Mixed conditionals 0-3. Mixed Conditionals Mixed conditionals 0-3 #conditional. Created by: AnnemarieSnijders Language: English. Plays: 23460 Shares: 0 Players: 176029 Favorites: . Play …
Play this game to review Grammar. If Anne plays Kahoot tomorrow, her students will be happy. … If Anne plays Kahoot tomorrow, her students will be happy. 0, 1, 2 Conditionals DRAFT. 9th – 12th grade. 27 times. English. 77% average accuracy. 7 months ago. evabraden. . Save. Edit. Edit. , , DRAFT. 7 months ago. by evabraden …
First and Second Cond. exercises 1. 1st and 2nd Cond. practice 2. First and Second Cond. act. 3. Third conditional. 3rd Conditional Practice … conditional-sentences – mixed. Mixed conditional practice – agendaweb. – . Which,where,whose. relatives worksheet. Relative pronouns practice – agendaweb. – relative pronouns …
Play this kahoot about grammar. English File Int (Quick test 7) Grammar: 1st & 2nd conditionals, Future time clauses (13 quest) grammar Created by: soniaturmo Language: English. Plays: 5668 Shares: Players: 38772 Favorites: . Play …
25/10/2016 · KAHOOT: CONDITIONALS Good morning Intermediate Students! Here I have attached a link where you can find the game that we are going to play this afternoon in class in order to practice the forms. … Este obra está bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial 3. Unported.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that brings engagement and fun to 1+ billion players every year at school, at work, and at home. Sign up for free!
SCUSD: Conditional Approval Decision: If under 13, will require a parent permission form to be COPPA compliant. Description: Kahoot! is a free game-based learning platform that makes it fun to learn – any subject, in any language, on any device, for all ages!
10 Questions Show answers. Question 1. SURVEY. 30 seconds. Q. If you heat water to 100 C, it … answer choices. boils. boil.
Zero Conditional : If you heat water, it boils., If you send an e-mail, it’s free., It is dangerous, if you don’t wear a seatbelt., If you have an injection, it doesn’t usually hurt., First Conditional : If she is late, I will go without her., If you take these pills, you’ll start to feel better very soon., If you get some rest, you might feel better tomorrow., If you don’t feel well, go home …
CONDITIONAL SENTENCE TYPE 1 It is often called the real conditional because it is used for real or possible situations. These situations take place if a certain condition is met. It is possible, and also very likely, that the will be fulfilled. FORM If + present simple + future simple (will) USAGE sentences type refers …
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.