What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot Education, simply check out the link below:
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that brings engagement and fun to 1+ billion players every year at school, at work, and at home. Sign up for free!
05/11/2020 · Play a kahoot to kick off a class or use it as a fun way to wrap things up. Run formative assessment. Use analytics from game reports to assess class learning progress. Collect student opinions. Add poll questions to your to gather learners’ opinions or check their understanding of a topic. Focus on accuracy.
How Kahoot! is used to make learning awesome in higher education. Make lectures interactive. Combine quiz, polls, word cloud and other question types with slides to instruct in a more engaging way remotely or in class. Instruct remotely. Host games live via videoconferencing or send self-paced games to engage students in distance learning.
Boost school spirit and student engagement by having your school’s logo or mascot in all kahoots. Support Kahoot!’s mission By upgrading to one of our premium plans, you support ! on our mission to make learning awesome around the world.
Kahoot! is a free game-based learning platform that makes it fun to learn – any subject, in any language, on any device, for all ages! Join a game of kahoot here. Kahoot! is a free game-based learning platform that makes it fun to learn – any subject, in …
Macmillan Education – Back to school. See collection. Scienze informatiche – Informatica. See collection. … Discover how Kahoot! makes distance and blended learning awesome! Learn more. Business See how e-learning and virtual training tools can help your organization.
Kahoot! at work. Bring fun into training, presentations and events and collaborate with your colleagues. from $0. per user/month (NPOs get 50% off!) See plans. Kahoot! at school. Collaborate with other teachers, save time and create even more engaging games. from $0. …
Kahoots! Create interaction in the classroom by motivating students to gain points in a gamified atmosphere. On this page, you will find access to our back to school quizzes. There are 50 quizzes for secondary and adult learners and 40 for primary students. You will also find links to our ! Quizzes aligned to our coursebooks.
01/05/2020 · In a survey, using Likert’s scale among 149 secondary education teachers in Greece who were introduced to Kahoot! the most positive findings were that Kahoot! was easy to use (4.81 of 5), it was a motivating tool for learning (4.63 of 5), support teachers’ instructive work in class (4.01 of 5), assess students’ knowledge (4.64 of 5), and is an …
See how e-learning and virtual training tools can help your organization.
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.