What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot History, simply check out the link below:
Women’s History Month Learn more. Author: Lavinia Jecan. Merriam-Webster – Vocabulary Learn more. Author: Roxanna Sarabia. Benjamin Andersen – History … Discover how Kahoot! makes distance and blended learning awesome! Learn more. Business See how e-learning and virtual training tools can help your organization.
World History: The Renaissance. How much do you know about the #Renaissance? Take this quiz to find out! #WorldHistory #EuropeanHistory, #art, #grade9 #grade10 #grade11 #grade12. #Renaissance #WorldHistory #EuropeanHistory #art #grade9 #grade10 #grade11 #grade12. Created by: Britannica. Language: English. Plays: 80400 Shares: 0 Players: 401896 …
History. Values. Teams. Key numbers. Kahoot! is a global learning platform company that wants to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees, to unlock their full learning potential. Our learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and play learning games that drive compelling engagement.
Play this kahoot about #Final #Exam #Review. World History Final Exam Review #Final #Exam #Review #Final #Exam #Review. Created by: marisa_nave80 Language: English. Plays: 1572 Shares: 0 Players: 22489 Favorites: 0. Play …
World History: The Cold War. A #worldhistory kahoot designed to test your knowledge on several key events of the #coldwar. #worldhistory #coldwar. Created by: History_by_Kahoot. Language: English. Plays: 56710 Shares: 0 Players: 226244 Favorites: 0. Play.
A #UnitedStatesHistory kahoot designed to test your knowledge of Post-World War I America in #theroaring20s. #history. #UnitedStatesHistory #theroaring20s #history. Created by: _by_. Language: English. Plays: 7509 Shares: 0 Players: 55471 Favorites: 0.
14/02/2022 · Choose to present the kahoot live or assign it. Download a report. Click ⋮ on the right and choose “Download Report”. Choose if you want to download the report or save it to your Google drive. – If you download it to your device, it may take up to 60 seconds to download the Excel xlsx file (depending on file size).
Play this kahoot about The Great War. World War I The Great War Created by: Memworld Language: English. Plays: 8287 Shares: 0 Players: 63169 Favorites: 0. Play …
Check out the collection of engaging learning games and content from Verified educators and partners. All ready to play for free!
18/05/2017 · Kahoot! Published on May 18, 2017. by daniellebeisecker. Kahoots are a fun way for the class to learn and show their knowledge. Here are some Gay Straight Alliance (GSA) tested and teacher approved LGBT topic : General GSA . LGBTQ+ Lingo. LGBT Pop Culture. Like this:
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.