What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot Indonesia, simply check out the link below:
Discover how Kahoot! makes distance and blended learning awesome! Learn more. Business See how e-learning and virtual training tools can help your organization. Learn more. Home Learn how our apps and games can make learning from home fun and engaging. Learn more. Close …
Create a kahoot in minutes Creating a new game (we call them ‘kahoots’) is quick and easy. You can make a classic quiz with a series of multiple choice questions or try our new game format, Jumble, where answers have to be placed in the correct order. Add videos, images and diagrams to make the game even more engaging.
15/08/2018 · Cerita lanjutan kahoot Tulisan sebelumnya saya pernah membahas media pembelajaran yang mengasyikan menggunakan kahoot. Baru sempat melanjutkan tulisan kahoot di sela-sela aktivitas. Yap, kita mulai berkenalan dengan . Kita ulas sedikit bahasan sebelumnya. adalah salah satu media…
28/12/2021 · Kahoot Indonesia.[email protected] abstrak era revolusi industri 4.0 merupakan era teknologi yang membawa perubahan signifikan cara hidup seseorang. Create a kahoot in minutes creating a new game (we call them ‘’) is quick and easy.
23/11/2020 · Mengenal Kahoot! Aplikasi Andalan saat WFH dan SFH (School from Home) Di tengah maraknya SFH dan WFH, beberapa instansi memanfaatkan aplikasi atau platform tertentu untuk mempermudah aktivitas. Salah satu platform yang sangat populer adalah !. Uniknya, platform ini bukan dibuat baru-baru ini.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that brings engagement and fun to 1+ billion players every year at school, at work, and at home. Sign up for free!
Cara Menggunakan Kahoot, Platform Belajar yang Seru. Di zaman serba internet ini, belajar pun tidak perlu lagi membosankan. Sudah ada Kahoot sebagai platform berbasiskan game interaktif sehingga proses pembelajaran di kelas bisa lebih menyenangkan. Tidak hanya sebagai sarana belajar, juga cocok untuk mengadakan kuis trivia saat berkumpul …
17/11/2020 · Demikianlah penjelasan mengenai tentang website pintar Kahoot. Semoga menjadikan manfaat dalam menambah wawasan menggunakan media pembelajaran. tag: apa itu aplikasi , , cara membuat kuis online
09/08/2020 · Bahkan apabila kamu mempunyai aku Kahoot! 360 Pro, maka dapat mengajak 2.000 orang bermain. Cara Mengikuti Kahoot! Sebagai Peserta. Bagi kamu yang menjadi peserta kahoot, maka dapat mengunjungi .it pada browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera) di smartphone. Selanjutnya, masukkan PIN Game yang telah dibagikan oleh panitia.
Join a game of kahoot here. Kahoot! is a free game-based learning platform that makes it fun to learn – any subject, in any language, on any device, for all ages!
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.