What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot Like Activities, simply check out the link below:
28/12/2021 · The Canvas LMS has a centralized operation base just like Kahoot. Both students and teachers can manage all their learning activities from one place. Creating content is not difficult and you can create videos, quizzes, and more. Notably, Canvas features a web-based studio – the Canvas Studio – for creating video content.
29/03/2022 · have tried over a dozen tools and apps like Kahoot! on the market, and here’s the answer. Kahoot! , released in 2013, is an online quiz platform that is built mainly for the classroom. While it works great as an assisting tool to teach kids, ! has quite a few shortcomings, hence why we’ve developed a free ! alternative.
It is one of the best apps like Kahoot and offers almost all similar features such as worksheets, quizzes, games, maps, and timelines, etc. Choose a massive range of activity types and add your own text, image, imagination, and questions.
03/06/2020 · The huge range of activity types available on the platform would definitely make it one of the exciting choices for all-round development of the students. What makes it a great choice as one of the valuable sites is the availability of , quizzes, games, maps, and timelines almost akin to the ones on .
Growth Mindset Activities. See collection. Make learning math awesome. See collection. World of Chess. See collection. Angry Birds. See collection. Whiteboard.fi – …
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that brings engagement and fun to 1+ billion players every year at school, at work, and at home. Sign up for free!
ClassTools.net – Just what it sounds like, this site gives you access to some very helpful free classroom tools, including templates that make lesson planning and student engagement effortless. 13. Bonus option! Plickers – This is another free flashcard maker that you can use to help generate questions for your – games.
Extramarks – Games Like Kahoot. Extramarks is a learning app that makes learning fun for students. But, not only for students, teachers and parents can also use this app to track the performance of the students together. It helps the students to learn, practice, and test their knowledge with fun quizzes and other learning methods.
Kahoot is one of the best trivia games for kids and adults. Kahoot is a game based learning platform that’s available in English and other languages like French and Spanish. Launched in 2013, is often used in classrooms and learning institutions but it can also be used alone.
24/04/2019 · We highly recommend this app to teachers who are looking to enhance their classroom activities through modern apps like ‘Kahoot’. 7. Quizlet. ‘Quizlet’ is another app that is very similar to that of ‘’. It is a quizzing app that lets students search for a particular quiz and then access it from the comfort of their bedrooms.
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.