What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot Maximum Players, simply check out the link below:
07/04/2022 · Below are tables for each account type/workplace showing player limits for each available subscription. Personal / home. K-12 school teacher. Higher education teacher. Student (18+) Young student (U.S.: under 13; elsewhere: under 16) Business (Professional / Business and Teacher / Business) Nonprofit.
29/03/2022 · Students on the Basic (free) version can have up to 20 players in a live game or assignment. The Kahoot!+ Study subscription would allow up to 50 players. The Kahoot!+ Study Premium supports up to 100 per game.
27/07/2020 · It does appear that at this time, Kahoot has made the player limit for free accounts 10 players, with paid options for 20, 50, or more players. There is, however, a workaround. Kahoot notes on Reddit that while they did indeed lower the cap to 10 on free accounts, the cap for education (student/teacher) accounts remains at 1,000.
13/05/2020 · Maximum number of players. Hello! Please i would like to suggest that the maximum number of players be decided by the teacher. I have almost 500 children whom are meant to play my game but it limits them to just 100. This makes other children very sad and makes me helpless. Thank you!
17/06/2020 · Google Classroom • How many players can play kahoot free?—–Our mission is informing people properly. With this video, our main goal is to spread scie…
06/01/2017 · According to Kahoot, the absolute max limit on players is 4000. It should be noted that since writing this post, Kahoot has unfortunately since limited their max player counts to the following: Basic / “Free” – 10 . Standard – 20 . Pro – 50 . Premium – 2000 . Premium Plus – 2000 .
27/02/2017 · On February 23rd, 2017, Talladega County Schools broke the world record for the largest kahoot ever, with an astonishing 4,092 players in one single game! Agnete T. Pedersen February 27, 2017. For as long as we have been tracking unique devices in !, Talladega County Schools’ is by far the game with the most devices playing at …
12/01/2020 · How many players can play “team vs team”? Hewkil. January 12, 2020 11:57. Like the title says, how many players can play “team vs team”? Is it as many players your subscription allow, or does that translate to how many teams that can play? So let’s say you have a free account (allowing 10 individual ), can there be 10 teams in “team vs …
Today I learned that recently, Kahoot started implementing player limits. A service that was once entirely free now charges based on how much players. I do not feel like this is a very good decision on part, especially because most people probably will …
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that brings engagement and fun to 1+ billion players every year at school, at work, and at home. Sign up for free!
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.