What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot Plan, simply check out the link below:
Kahoot! at work. Bring fun into training, presentations and events and collaborate with your colleagues. from $0. per user/month (NPOs get 50% off!) See plans. Kahoot! at school. Collaborate with other teachers, save time and create even more engaging games. from $0. …
per teacher per month. ( $108 $ 81 billed annually) Features. Student engagement. Live kahoots in class and via video. Host a live kahoot in class or via video conferencing with questions displayed on a shared screen. feature available with this . feature available with this . feature available with this .
Recommended plan: Kahoot! 360 Pro Max and Kahoot! 360 Pro for Teams. Onboarding. Kahoot! 360 is a fantastic tool for helping new hires feel at home as soon as they join. Host kahoots in team building sessions to get conversations flowing and break complex topics into bite-size to help new hires understand key topics. What’s more, you …
20/03/2022 · Plans for home – Kahoot!+. Updated. March 20, 2022 11:53. Our new Kahoot!+ Home, Kahoot!+ Family and Kahoot!+ Premier plans will help you with gathering your family together. Get together to host family trivia nights, get to know your family members with selfie , and make learning at home fun with our + learning apps package.
10/03/2022 · Plans. Not sure what’s included in each plan? Below is a breakdown of some key differences between each plan. Kahoot!+ Study. With Kahoot!+ Study, you can: Create study super quick with question bank; Create cool presentations with slide layouts, polls, puzzles and millions of premium images; Create up to 3 study groups and invite …
Kahoot! is available across 2 pricing tiers: Kahoot! at work and Kahoot! at school. Each tier is divided into plans, outlined below: Kahoot! at work Standard – $10/host/month or $120 billed annually ($15/host/month, billed monthly) Pro – $20/host/month or $240 billed annually Premium – $40/host/month or $480 billed annually
10/03/2022 · Kahoot! for enterprise If you aim to manage a team space for 25+ members, contact our enterprise team to help set up a subscription plan. With Kahoot! for enterprise, you can generate and share a universal license key to simplify …
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that brings engagement and fun to 1+ billion players every year at school, at work, and at home. Sign up for free!
Join a game of kahoot here. Kahoot! is a free game-based learning platform that makes it fun to learn – any subject, in any language, on any device, for all ages!
Kahoot! for nonprofits. Millions in the workplace learn with Kahoot!. Many mission-driven nonprofits have successfully integrated it into their e-learning, interactive presentations, virtual events, public communications and awareness campaigns. Registered nonprofits and NGOs are eligible for a 50% discount on all ! for business .
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.