What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot Play, simply check out the link below:
Kahoot! is a free game-based learning platform that makes it fun to learn – any subject, in any language, on any device, for all ages! Play Kahoot! – Enter game PIN here!
Play. Game on! Join a kahoot with a PIN provided by the host and answer questions on your device. Play Kahoot! to see how it works! Explore our featured games! More than 1,000,000,000 players a year. More than 50% of US teachers use ! Players in more than 200 countries.
Then play a Kahoot! with your family and friends on the big screen in your living room. Who will be the champion? Compete and connect via video conferencing. Start a live game of Kahoot! with more kids or family members using a free video conferencing tool such as Google Hangouts Meet, Zoom or Skype. In addition to learning impact, playing …
Check out the collection of engaging learning games and content from Verified educators and partners. All ready to play for free!
05/06/2019 · Play. Kahoots are best played in a group setting. To join a game, you need a unique PIN. If you’re the game host, you need a big screen. Players answer on their own devices, while questions are displayed on a shared screen. In addition to live games, you can also send challenges that players complete at their own pace – for example …
13/12/2020 · DOWNLOAD. Features of Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes on PC. Stop worrying about overcharges when using Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes on your cellphone, free yourself from the tiny screen and enjoy using the app on a much larger display. From now on, get a full-screen experience of your app with keyboard and mouse.
Play this kahoot about Test your knowledge of music by taking this quiz. Guess the Song Test your knowledge of music by taking this quiz Created by: JadeHeathBCoT Language: English. Plays: 95563 Shares: 0 Players: 504881 Favorites: 0. …
Play this kahoot about Disney. Created by: MrsSoniaOBrien Language: English. Plays: 159310 Shares: 0 Players: 964123 Favorites: 0
Play this kahoot about Finish the missing lyrics of the Disney song! #disney. Finish the Disney Song! Finish the missing lyrics of the Disney song! #disney #disney. Created by: CupcakeQueen96 Language: English. Plays: 359561 Shares: 0 Players: 1448116 Favorites: 0. …
See how e-learning and virtual training tools can help your organization.
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.