What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot Premium, simply check out the link below:
Kahoot! Premium $6. per teacher per month ( $72 billed annually) Kahoot! Premium+. $9 $6.75. per teacher per month ($108 $81 billed annually) Features. Student engagement. Live kahoots in class and via video Host a live in class or via video conferencing with questions displayed on a shared screen.
Kahoot!+ AccessPass is the first premium content subscription from Kahoot!, representing the launch of a global, digital marketplace on Kahoot!. The new subscription provides access to a comprehensive library of ready-to-use resources, on a wide range of topics for all ages, to take learning, teaching and having fun in any environment …
Kahoot! 360 is a fantastic tool for helping new hires feel at home as soon as they join. Host kahoots in team building sessions to get conversations flowing and break complex topics into bite-size to help new hires understand key topics. What’s more, you can assign self-paced courses for new hires to complete at a time that suits them …
27/02/2020 · Kahoot! offers free access to all features to support distance learning in schools closed by the coronavirus outbreak. Schools can get free access to Kahoot! Premium to empower distance and online learning and engage students anywhere, anytime. Addendum: This offer expired on September 30, 2020.
Yes, Kahoot Premium trials all become automatically renewing paid subscriptions if you fail to cancel your trial on time. If you want to avoid this charge, Kahoot allows you to schedule cancellation before your trial expires. You can do this in your account options after you sign up.
07/03/2020 · Kahoot bisa dipergunakan secara gratis, tetapi memiliki pilihan fitur-fitur premium yang dapat membuat kuis onlinemu menjadi lebih menarik dan bagus. Nah, beruntung bagi kamu yang ingin mencoba fitur dari , kini memberikan akses Premiumnya secara gratis. Perlu diingat, akses ke fitur ini tidak selamanya gratis ya.
30/04/2020 · Are you a super fan of Kahoot? Don’t miss the opportunity to upgrade your account to premium. Save more and enjoy more
Kahoot! for schools We’re happy to introduce Kahoot! for schools, our new solution built to help teachers collaborate, save time and create even more engaging games. Put your creative minds together with other teachers and make learning awesome as a team! Folders, slides, image reveal. polls, team collaboration, image
21/02/2021 · Kahoot! Certified for School 2020-2021: Coach Course. Deskripsi Level: Lanjut Durasi: 30 menit Penghargaan: sertifikat elektronik CoachApa yang dipelajari?Coach merupakan salah satu bagian dari lima kursus tingkat Advanced di Kaho…. Perbandingan Versi Akun !: Basic, Pro, , dan Premium+.
Join a game of kahoot here. Kahoot! is a free game-based learning platform that makes it fun to learn – any subject, in any language, on any device, for all ages!
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.