What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot Smasher, simply check out the link below:
Kahoot Smasher. 2 Step Verification. This Kahoot is protected using 2 step verification. Please enter the secondary game pin to overcome this (you may need to re-enter it if not all smashers join) Joined: 0/50. Verified: 0/50. Not now.
Kahoot Smasher Creation. This documentation will describe the creation of kahoot smasher and walk though the steps required to undertake a similar project. I will provide a guide here as to encourage creativity and the development of chrome extensions that can help improve all of our browsing experiences.
ThatFruedDued Kahoot! Scripts Kahoot! Smasher. Join Kahoot! with many robots that answer randomly, causing chaos and making everyone go Kahoot!s. Get it! (auto-updating bookmarklet) Use the code below as the URL in a bookmark. This will make the bookmark a bookmarklet that will run the script.
The Kahoot smasher is an extension that allows you to use the kahoot-smasher.tk website. This service joins a Kahoot (of the game pin you specify) as many times as possible with randomized names and begins to randomly answer the questions attempting to get on the leader board. **For educational and testing purposes.
30/08/2018 · Kahoot-Smasher. Spam as many bots as you want in to a kahoot! May lag your computer while sending the bots if you don’t have a decent computer! About. Spam as many bots as you want in to a ! May lag your computer while sending the bots if you don’t have a decent computer! Resources. Readme Stars. 0 stars
18/01/2018 · Kahoot Smasher adds a bunch of bots to the game and is funny to use for fun, and to troll your teachers and classmates. You can generate 200 bots up until it…
41 votes, 46 comments. Anyone know of any working kahoot smasher/flooder as of august 2020?
Kahoot allows you to create quizzes. Its even better with a Kahoot hack or bot. Cookie Preferences. When you visit a website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to.
Flood a Kahoot on your computer using only Chrome! Unlike the online Kahoot flooding websites, this extension uses your computer, and the offical kahoot website to add players, and therefore will always work. … I know it is sad that does not work anymore But the only reason that they did this was because people were abusing it …
Built from the ground up to be as fast as possible, Kahoot.rocks will not let you down. It is the only working auto answer currently, and does it’s job with 99.9% precision
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.