What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot To Kill A Mockingbird, simply check out the link below:
To Kill a Mockingbird Review. #tokillamockingbird #tkam #harperlee #review. #tokillamockingbird #tkam #harperlee #review. Created by: mrsjones_svms. Language: English. Plays: 7649 Shares: 0 Players: 45500 Favorites: 0.
To Kill a Mockingbird The Pulitzer Prize winner from 1960, written by Harper Lee, is one of the most popular, but also one of the most debated books in history. See how much you and your students remember from the book with this , created by mrsjones_svms .
Start studying To Kill a Mockingbird Chapters 1-5 Kahoot. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools.
TKAM 6-10 BJ’s Best KAHOOT DRAFT. K – University grade. 20 times. English, History. 69% average accuracy. 2 years ago. sunhelix238. 0. Save. Edit. Edit. TKAM 6-10 BJ’s Best KAHOOT DRAFT. … To a Quotes . 1.2k plays . 15 Qs . To a . 1.1k plays . 12 Qs . Reflexive Pronouns . 2.2k plays . 20 Qs . Occupation . 881 …
answer choices. To touch the Radley house. To ring the Radley doorbell. To make a prank call to the Radleys. To invite Boo Radley to join them for tea. Tags: Question 10. SURVEY. 30 seconds.
To Kill a Mockingbird Quotes . 1.1k plays . 15 Qs . To Kill a Mockingbird . 1.0k plays . 12 Qs . Reflexive Pronouns . 2.2k plays . 20 Qs . Occupation . 878 plays . Quiz not found! BACK TO EDMODO. Menu. Find a quiz. All quizzes. All quizzes. My quizzes. Reports. Create a new quiz. 0. Join a game Log in Sign up. View profile. Have an account? Log …
To Kill A Mockingbird Kahoot 60 Terms. Newmans19. TKAM Review 50 Terms. SonyaHopkins. english final 95 Terms. parisreecebrock. OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR. MAC 10-5 30 Terms. fourhand41. Econ 38-40 Correct 18 Terms. fourhand41. Vocabulary Modules 10-12 18 Terms. fourhand41. Foiling Tricks 2 Terms. fourhand41; Features. Live. …
answer choices. According to his letter, Dill is in Meridian with his new father. According to his letter, Dill is in Meridian because they are too poor for him to travel. He stays in Meridian because Aunt Rachel is sick. He is back in Maycomb and he kisses Scout. Tags: Question 3. …
To Kill a Mockingbird Quotes . 1.2k plays . 15 Qs . To Kill a Mockingbird . 1.1k plays . 12 Qs . Reflexive Pronouns . 2.3k plays . 20 Qs . Occupation . 892 plays . Quiz not found! BACK TO EDMODO. Menu. Find a quiz. All quizzes. All quizzes. My quizzes. Reports. Create a new quiz. 0. Join a game Log in Sign up. View profile. Have an account? Log …
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (fictional cover) +++ illustration by Daniela Faber 2017 +++ souther states American classical novel book cover hand prisoner shackles black man bird dead red white. I was asked to make the posters for my old high school’s fall play, here’s the result. Poster.
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.