What is Kahoot?
It’s a learning platform with a game-based component. Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer questions that are created by the creators and displayed on the screen. This platform also allows teachers to make surveys and polls. With an ease zone, kids can play it in real-time.
Kahoot has a lot of different features to offer. The following are a few of them:
Features of the creator
- Quizzes can be made in a matter of minutes.
- There are numerous templates to choose from. You have a lot of options to choose from.
- Importing questions is a feature.
- Explore and select from 500 million questions in the question bank.
- Multiple Kahoots can be mixed together.
- The iOS app now has the ability to insert graphics.
- You may also include YouTube videos in your queries.
- Teachers using Kahoot can combine many questions into a single form, such as quizzes, polls, riddles, and slides.
- Selecting high-quality photographs from the library is an option.
- Video games are used to make learning more engaging and interesting.
- Make games that are appropriate for the pupils’ abilities. They can play at home or in the classroom with ease.
- Students can play in groups or independently.
- Multiple choice questions can also be added to quizzes by quiz creators.
- True/false questions capture people’s attention.
- Depending on the severity of the questions, users can keep time flexibility in mind.
- Polls are a great way for quiz makers to get feedback.
- Puzzles can be used to assess pupils’ grasp of what they’re learning.
- Slides can be used to develop and present more content.
If you are looking for Kahoot Valuation, simply check out the link below:
Find out all the key statistics for Kahoot! ASA (KHOTF), including valuation measures, fiscal year financial statistics, trading record, share statistics and more.
06/05/2021 · Kahoot! has raised a total of $363.9M in funding over 9 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Oct 20, 2020 from a Post-IPO Secondary round. Kahoot! is registered under the ticker OSE:-ME . Their stock opened with NOK38.00 in its Oct 10, 2019 IPO. ! is funded by 9 investors. Stefan Blom and SoftBank are the most recent investors.
KAHOOT ASA secures a last-minute Real Value of $3.31 per share. The latest price of the entity is $3.38. At this time, the entity appears to be fairly valued.Our model forecasts the value of ASA from examining the entity fundamentals such as Current of 2.34 B, profit margin of (37.88) %, and Operating Margin of (12.08) % as well as analyzing its technical …
Kahoot! has raised $301.8 m in total funding across 5 funding rounds for a $100 m valuation. Kahoot! Capital Raised. Created with Highcharts 8.0.4 $6.5 m $6.5 m $10 m $10 m $10 m $10 m $17 m $17 m $15.28 m $15.28 m. Seed Series A-1 Series A-2 Series B-1 Series B-2 $0 $5 m $10 m $15 m $20 m. !
11/10/2018 · Norwegian startup Kahoot has been valued at 2.55 billion krone ($300 million) following its latest financing round. The firm announced yesterday it had completed a private placement to the tune of …
Fair Value is the appropriate price for the shares of a company, based on its earnings and growth rate also interpreted as when P/E Ratio = Growth Rate. Estimated return represents the projected …
KAHOOT ASA last-minute Real Value cannot be determined due to lack of data. The latest price of KAHOOT ASA is €0.0. Based on Macroaxis valuation methodology, the entity cannot be evaluated at this time.Macroaxis ordinarily forecasts of ASA from examining the entity technical indicators and Probability Of Bankruptcy.In general, we recommend purchasing …
13/10/2020 · After announcing a modest $28 million raise earlier this year, the user-generated gamified e-learning platform Kahoot today announced a much bigger round to double down on the current surge in …
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that brings engagement and fun to 1+ billion players every year at school, at work, and at home. Sign up for free!
Join a game of kahoot here. Kahoot! is a free game-based learning platform that makes it fun to learn – any subject, in any language, on any device, for all ages!
Questions and Answers about Kahoot
1. What does it help with?
Kahoot! What a fantastic learning tool that encourages children to learn by engaging them in interactive activities. It improves student participation. It is a user-friendly tool that is also compatible with mobile and tablet devices. It has a simple interface that allows teachers and students to quickly build games and quizzes.
2. What grade and age range are you working with?
It is suitable for students in grades K-12, with an age range of 5 to 18 years.
3. To what standards is it mapped, if any?
It focuses entirely on the HOW aspect of learning rather than the WHAT aspect of learning. This platform’s content is generated in accordance with the pedagogy and curriculum you teach. It adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to the content it provides. Users can build or play games based on the criteria it has established.
4. What is your pricing strategy?
Kahoot’s basic version is free. You will undoubtedly have to pay a certain amount of money if you choose a premium one with more advanced features.
5. Are there any other services nearby?
There aren’t any other services that revolve around it. It is a self-contained platform for creating, designing, exploring, and playing games.
6. What distinguishes Kahoot from the competition?
It’s a one-of-a-kind platform since it promotes active and engaging learning. It facilitates debates and encourages collaboration and motivation around educational content. It provides learners with real-time experiences through visual backgrounds, music, game mechanics, and virtual moments, allowing them to discover or explore their hidden intrinsic talents and potential.